Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pregnancy Checklist - Printable, Downloadabe, and FREE!

A few months prior to my current pregnancy (I'm 33 weeks now), I was pregnant for a few weeks but miscarried.  As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I started researching checklists.  I LOVE a good list!  Unfortunately, I couldn't find one that I really wanted.  I didn't want something to tell me, medically or developmentally, what was going on in my pregnancy - I have plenty of books that do that.  I just wanted something that would help me keep track of taking vitamins, weighing myself, taking weekly photos.  Nothing fit the bill.  So, me being me, I made one.  Sadly, I didn't get to use it during that pregnancy, but I have been using it during my current pregnancy.

I've decided to make my checklist public so I'm putting my Pregnancy Checklist here - for FREE!!! - for any expectant mom to download and print.  There are two options available:

Again, this is my work and, while I don't mind you printing and using it, I do seriously mind if you pawn it off as your own.  Please don't abuse the privilege!  Thanks.

No comments: