Friday, August 7, 2009

While Reading "Alice in Wonderland"...

I came across this passage:

"Good-bye, feet!" (for when she looked down at her feet, they seemed to be almost out of sight, they were getting so far off). "Oh, my poor little feet, I wonder who will put on your shoes and stockings for you now, dears? I'm sure I shan't be able! I shall be a great deal too far off to trouble myself about you: you must manage the best way you can -- but I must be kind to them," thought Alice, "or perhaps they wo'n't walk the way I want to go!"

I feel your pain Alice! I miss seeing my feet, too!

2 comments:

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

soon enough...soon enough...
this is a fabulous time to not being able to see your feet! :)

Anonymous said...

All the more reason for Richard to rub your feet & paint your toes :)