Monday, June 15, 2009

Puppet Workshop


Our local library had a Puppet Workshop this morning. [Finally, an activity I could take the kids to on one of my days off - usually, they're scheduled on the days I work.] We had SO MUCH FUN!

A man from the Center for Puppetry Arts in Atlanta brought all kinds of puppets (shadow, hand, string, rod) from around the world - including a couple he'd made himself. After his hilarious puppet presentation, we then made our own puppets. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you got to have fun with the kiddos. How are you feeling?

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

that sounds really fun

Anonymous said...

Oh I've always wanted to go take the boys to see one! :)

Rhonda said...

That looks like so much fun!! My kids and I love doing stuff like that. I'm glad you had fun.