Thursday, June 18, 2009

Well, kid, we made it this far!

Second trimester, baby! We've come this far... just 28 (or maybe one or two less if you're kind to your little mommy) more weeks to go. I've already started feeling you twist, shake and spin. You must be having a blast in there!

Your brother and sisters are very excited about meeting you - wanting to know if you're a boy or a girl - but I keep reminding them that you're our Christmas present and we're not having a peek! I don't want to ruin this surprise.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad that your pregnancy is going well, Angie! And that you are not finding out the sex of the baby. Stephen and I waited and I am so very glad that we did!!!

Monica said...

So exciting!

Rhonda said...

Wonderful news! I always enjoyed my second trimester so much and felt so great-I hope that you do as well.
Many blessings to you and your family!
I am so very happy for you.

Anonymous said...

OH I love the feeling of a babe inside moving!

I am too curious, I'd HATE not knowing! :)

Congrats again.

Audrey said...

My 2yo was due on Christmas Day, but they induced me a few days early. Congrats again!